Pages

Minggu, 19 Agustus 2018

hipotek12.blogspot's impact on protecting children online

Hello there ,

I saw that you mentioned Save the Children here hipotek12.blogspot.com/2012/07/yemen-facing-hunger-in-permanent-state.html and I wanted to share my gratitude concerning your work on promoting child safety. Although this might be surprising to some, many children who live in third-world countries are connected to the internet, and they are subject to the same types of cyber threats as other children.

I want to suggest you share an important guide which came out last month. I found it was very thorough on child safety online:

https://vpnmentor.com/blog/the-ultimate-parent-guide-for-child-internet/

I liked the way they summarized each section with actionable items for the parent/teacher.

Once again, thanks for helping protect our kids,

Jane


Virus-free. www.avast.com